Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

September 2, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Suprisingly sunny
Mood: TGIF!


Pa pa parara, pa pa parara, pa pa para raraaaaaa, START SPREADING THE NEWS, I'M LEAVING TODAYYYY... Ok, I'm not leaving today per se, but I'M GOING TO SPEND NEW YEARS UNDER THE MAGIC TIME SQUARE BALL! I sooo need to het my outfit ready! I need to look très chic, mais pas plus le faire et, bien sûr rester au chaud! It will be snowing after all, and there's no need to catch pneumonia, right? Anyway, I'm in such a NY mood today, I'm even wearing one of Jenny Humphrey's favorite atuendos, leggings and a dress shirt, and of course, heels! And so little J was Brooklyn, she moved! I would go for a much more Serena look but I don't live in NY and going out half naked here is not properly seen... Anyway, I love NY! I've only been once but I'm totally going back this Dicember! OMG!!!! I'm way to excited. I really need to think what I'm wearing, plus, packiing for cold weather is so hard becuase everything takes up so much space! Damn suitcases. In any case, and for now, heels and pearls, heels and pearls... It'll be fine. If you have any great New Years standing in the blistering cold but looking absolutely fab advice, please write. I'm going to need all the help I can get. Jolly-ho! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment