Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Head throubbing... very happy... sleeepyyy...


I has about the WORST migrane last night... I swear, I wanted to rip my head off. And trust me, I had NO plands of leaving the comfort of my home... But then B called, that his sister was giving birth today and I was up and running.  We babysitted his niece, and furute to be, mine too, and at around 7 pm, little baby Andrea was born. She's really tiny and she needs a lot of special care, but with the help from God and all the nurses and doctors, she'll be fine and big and strong in no time. Anyway, I'm absolutely estatic about the news, but of course, in no mood for clothes, so I pulled on some sweatpants and off I went! And now, after showing my true commitment to my blog, it's difinitely bed time. Na-night! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment