Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

September 5, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny
Mood: I'm so happy I might busrt into tiny pink and red hearts

You have NO idea how happy I am, and how happy I've been since Saturday night. Let me just tell you, fairytales don't only happen in books and in a alnd far, far away. They happen to ordinary people like you and me. But that's not what today's blog is about. Today's bolog is about me having to leave becuase I have plenty to do before lunch, plus I have to go hang a painting in B's office becuase well, it's aufully white. By the way, I kind of picked it out and he approved, which is great becuase it's a picture of NY so he can remmeber every day that that's where we're going to spend New Years and then after I can give him a nice pic to put in his office! I'm soo excited, but you already knew that, didn't you? -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment