Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011



Weather: Suprisingly sunny
Ahhh... I love bank holidays, don’t you? I know I still have to study and all, but its fine; national holiday means NO DRILLING... I woke up to the wonderful sound of silence. And yes, there's literally no food in my fridge and I was going to have biscuits and juice for breakfast (which I later didn't because I got distracted and before I knew it, it was lunch time already... Bust as they say, "time flies when you're having fun") but it wasn't really important. To be honest, I had a more crucial dilemma: I didn't know what to wear. You know how in cartoons there's always the little angel and demon sitting on the character's shoulders telling them what to do? Well mine were in quite a big fuss today. One part of me desperately wanted to celebrate the sunny weather and wear this adorable yellow summer jacket my mum bought for me once from Zara (even though I knew it would probably rain later, as it does in this city, and I would freeze and probably catch a cold) but another part of me felt the need for something less "When Harry met Sally." That other part of me felt "scruffy meets sexy" and wanted me to wear ripped jeans (sooo fashionable these days) with a black leather jacket. I thought it through and after talking to my bf for ages on the phone, I decided I would not listen to either of my little imaginary friends. It was the fair thing to do, I mean, I couldn't just ignore one of them, it might backfire later. So I pulled on a pair of jeans from Zara, a round neck white T and my Minnetonka moccasins which I absolutely adore and don't really know why I don't wear them more often. They're sooo comfy. I actually bought them not so long ago in DSW (one of my favorite shoe shops in the world; excellent prices, gorgeous shoes. Too bad they don't have a shop here.) Anyway, I grabbed a cardigan to go with my shoes (I often do just dress according to my shoes), my Boston Gucci and I was as cute as ever! Sorry shoulder dudes, maybe next time! - Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment