Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011




Weather: Clouded
Mood: Smily!!

Remember how I told you that I had a few things to do 'till the end of classes? Well I'm thrilled to now tell you, I’ve successfully finished yet another course on my syllabus. Two actually. I got an A on my Math quiz, which I’d been worrying about, but now it’s all over and I’m ecstatic.  Next week, brand new subject: marketing communication. But right now I’m no longer going to worry about studying or work due. I can finally lie back and relax for the rest of the weekend, and that’s exactly what I’m planning to do. It’s quite chilly today, although thank God it’s not raining (yet) so I’m in the mood for something warm and snuggly. I almost feel like curling up in bed and just hibernating for the next 48 hours. However, I still haven’t gone to the market (although I did buy enough food in order to survive until Monday when I’ll do proper food shopping) and my boyfriend invited me over to his parents’ house for a yummy lunch, so I need to get dressed. (I don’t think I could just show up in my PJs.) So… Something comfy: jeggins (when in doubt, always jeggins.) Something warm: I’m in the mood for a long sleeve button shirt today, which isn’t very common, but I have this gorgeous, flannel, plaid shirt which is a bit Paul Bunyan, but which I absolutely love, so I’m wearing that and black suede booties so I don’t look like I’m going out any time now to chop me’self some wood, aye? Speaking of which… You know who would make a great Paul Bunyan if they ever decide to do a remake? RUSSEL CROWE! He would totally play the part, don’t you think? Anyway, that’s not the point. I’ve paired up my outfit with a black, wrap around black jersey cardigan and yesterday’s handbag. I’m using the same handbag for 3 reasons. First, I don’t have to transfer all my crap from one to another. Second, I want to still it up a notch. Finally, a piece of advice, don’t ever worry about wearing the same garment or accessory twice in a row. So who cares if you have the same shoes you did yesterday or the same handbag or even cardigan or jacket? It’s a brand new day, a whole different outfit and if IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD with whatever you wore the day before, why shouldn’t you repeat it? So hold your head high and feel proud. You look as good as ever! - Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment