Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011































Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: In loveee…

“Men Are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.” – George Carlin. Hahaha. I love that quote. You know George Carlin, right? He’s like the most famous New York comedian that ever live. Sadly he died about 3 years ago, I think, but he did record a stand-up comedy called “7 words you can’t say on TV” which I highly recommend; it’s hilarious! I’m in such a good mood today. It’s a bit cloudy outside but the sun if fighting its way into the sky and I have my hopes up that it will indeed succeed and we’ll have a beautiful day like we have for the last couple of days. Besides, I’m particularly proud of today’s outfit. I bought this cardigan not too long ago, maybe a couple of months, from forever 21 and it was worth every penny. It has the cutest red heart print, and it’s so light and warm at the same time. You know, until recently I thought most of my clothes were from Zara, but since I’ve been writing this blog I've realized more and more how I’ve become a faithful Forever 21 customer. They have such gorgeous clothes at such reasonable prices. For someone who doesn’t live in The States, I’m a very loyal customer. I should get like an international, loyalty, platinum, preferential customer card, at least! Too bad they don’t have one. But they definitely should. Anyway, it’s kind of a special occasion today and I was hoping I could drop by my boyfriend’s office and go out for sushi. I initially thought about surprising him, but he made it clear a couple of days ago he reads my blog very loyally every day when he can spare 5 minutes, so there wasn’t much point doing that if I wanted to share it with you, which I do! I can’t keep these things to myself. When I’m down or sad I’ll draw back and be much more reserved; but I can never keep my mouth shut about good news or when something excites me, even a wee bit. I love sushi, don’t you? It’s so yummy and it comes in so many flavors and combinations, its great! So anyway, with any luck I’ll be having sushi for lunch and then I have to run hundreds or errands, which is fine as long as the traffic isn’t hectic. I don’t know what’s going on lately, but traffic’s gotten a lot worse the last month. Mind you, our mayor isn’t any good and then government, well they decide to re-do the city all at the same time, so that doesn’t help. Oh well, never mind. Fortunately I have things to keep my mood up. High up in the sky, actually. For starters, there’s only 8 days ‘till Orlando! OMG I’m going to Orlando. I still haven’t started packing, I have to get to it today! I can do it tonight actually, since my boyfriend’s got football practice and I have the evening to myself. Well, better get ready if I’m going to make it in time for lunch! TTYL (hopefully semi-packed, at least!) - Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment