Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011








































Location: Bogota, Colombia

Weather: Sunny

Mood: Diva

It's hectic. Absolutely hectic. I have soooo much to do today it’s not even funny. I even had to do a hand written list so I don't leave anything out.  You know, I've been thinking that maybe you might be wondering why I post my blog so late in the day. It’s not that I don’t get dressed until mid-day. Well, except for Sunday, but that doesn’t really count. It’s that it still takes me forever to put it all together. It’s not like I have all my wardrobe stacked up in neat files in my computer and I can just add and go. I have to 1) Think what I’m going to wear 2) take a picture and get rid of the background – which I’m only starting to learn how to do because my PC skills go up to opening word – 3) nicely organize it all together until I am satisfied and 4) sit down and write… So all that takes up time, wouldn’t you agree? I don’t know if I’ve told you, but I’m new at this whole blog business, I’ve never done it before, yet alone start putting together outfits on my computer. I feel like Cher Holowitz matching plaid skirts and jackets before leaving the house. Now that would be cool, to have a program like she did to put everything together. But my daddy ain’t Dan Hedaya and we’re not multimillionaires… And I’m not a spoiled brat like Cher, so I have to do it the human way. Anyway, back to today. I have to go to the gym, the supermarket, the veggie market, the drycleaners, the post office, and pick my mum up at 7 this evening. God, I feel like one of those American soccer moms, without the kids… or the soccer. Still, I need comfy clothes, something I can move it swiftly because I can’t lose a minute of the day.  I picked out some really cool, black harem trousers which I bought in New York a couple of years ago with a pink tee for self-confidence. Nice pair of black suede booties (I’d wear flats today if I was 100% sure it wasn’t going to rain later, but that sunny, clear blue sky doesn’t fool me.) And just so I don’t look like a pink lollipop, a zebra printed canvas tote and matching scarf. Oh, before I forget, I’m changing my picture format a little, trying to make it look a bit more alive and reflect my mood, so if you have any suggestions or comments please write back. Pink's my favorite color btw, for those of you who didn’t know. For those of you who did know, just bear with me folks. So when I wear pink, which I usually don’t mainly because I can never find nice pink things I like that don’t make me look like Strawberry Shortcake, it gives me a little boost of confidence. It’s as they say, “pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude.” Rx.

PS. Watch this if you have a chance, I love Jasper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDFJ7BH7ug&feature=related 

1 comment:

  1. everything that you do its magic and seems so effortless !!! loving ur blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete