Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia 
Weather: Sunny, yay!
Mood: Wonderfully happy

It’s a beautiful day of spring. The sun’s out, the sky is clear, and all hopes are up for Real Madrid to win against Barcelona this afternoon to get closer to the Champions League finals. Man United did an excellent job yesterday again the Germans, which I’m quite proud of, so that has me in an even better mood. Also, I went to pick up a package I got from forever 21 because I had ordered some nail polish and a gorgeous skirt and I was so surprised when I opened the box and there were 2 rompers in it as well! I had totally forgotten I had bought them, mainly because I ordered them weeks ago and I can’t keep track of everything in the world. There’s a lot going on at home, in my country and I have to study, and work, and watch the news, and football… so I completely forgot. Point is, it felt like Christmas. I was so excited I got home and tried everything on. Fabulous, as usual. I’m also quite excited because I love to give gifts to people. I get so much pleasure out of packing them all nicely and seeing people’s face when they open them. And as you all know, it’s mother’s day soon but I won’t be here ‘cos I’ll be in Orlando so I’m actually going to celebrate it for my mum this Sunday instead. You didn’t think I was going to leave her without a proper celebration, did you? I also offered to pack my boyfriend’s present for his mum, so that gets me all enthusiastic about today. Finally, I’m buying part of my mum’s birthday present today – which I know she’ll love – so I get to pack that too!! My mum’s birthday isn’t for another month but when you see the perfect gift for someone, you should buy it then and there. Believe me, you leave it for later, you probably won’t find it. This is all so exciting! I even woke up this morning really eager about something and it took me a few minutes to remember I had a brand new skirt and with the wonderful weather outside, I can definitely wear it. A white V-neck tee to show my support for the Real Madrid players and fans out there,  gray boots and a gray cardigan and I’m all set. God, I love days like today. Hope you all have a great day too! GO REAL MADRID, GO! - Rx

1 comment:

  1. I can't see quite well the print on the skirt...but it looks beautiful! I need to find the way to order forever21 here!!!!!
    Sorry for real madrid.....but thats the way it is...good football!!! :) Visca el Barça!!!
    Muak love u

    ReplyDelete