Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: A little bored to be quite honest...

I cannot believe how cold it is... I'm absolutely frozen. It's been quite sunny these days so I was getting used to not even wearing a cardi 'till night fall. Now however it's just unfair. I still have quite a bit of errands to run and I've just finished class but mum's taken the car and I'm in no mood for walking. Anyhow, I’ve pulled out literally the first tee that was on the top of the pile, a pair of jeans and a very warm, chunky, dark red angora sweater I bought in Zara years ago… When I bought it I was a little dubious ‘cos I’m allergic to angora a little, but it hasn’t bothered me so far which is great ‘cos I’M FREEZING!!! Brrrrrr!!!!! –Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment