Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny so far
Mood: Candescent (I could just say glowing, but I'm also feeling quite smart today)


(Please read this blog with a very poch Brittish accent) 

Good morning fellow followers, how are you all this fine morning? I'm very well, thank you for asking and very much looking forward to today, actually. I have to leave quite soon for I have several appointments which include going to my car shop, yet again, (nothing too terrible) and then I have an appointment at Marriott (hehehe) and then lunch with a friend. So go figure, I need to be a little smarter than my usual Casual Friday outfit... So I'm actually wearing my H&M black and blue stripe trousers with a white round neck and heels. Talk about looking smart! The cardi and the pashmina I've shoved into my handbag, 'cos here, it's sunny one minute, rainy the next. Anyway, I better be off now, don't want to be late! Talihoo -Rx 

PS. I told you I'd be back ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment