Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Coldish (at least it's not raining)
Mood: Soooo sleepyyy


You have got to be kidding me! I'm sooo sleepy and I have to go to the bank to run a stupid errand so I can pay my mum the loan for my car because one must be responsible and...(catch my breath)... I'M IN NO MOOD FOR TRIPS TO THE BANK. Still, I have to get this done today, and better sooner than later, right?
On a different, more cheerful topic, (shoes), apart from my trip to the bank I'm practically staying at home all day and I don't even think I'll be seeing my bf today 'cos he's got loads of work + soccer practice, so I've decided to wear one of my "not really going out in this climate" shoes, not because I don't like them, just that well... they're white, and who wears white flats in cold weather, right? They're great for the summer, but I made a commitment and I WILL STICK TO IT. Oh jolly me, the sun's comming out. Anyway, I've paired my white ballerinas with a colorful top and comfy jeans, cos as soon as I get back from the bank I am having a serious cat nap. -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment