Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Dunno, don't care
Mood: FAUL... 

I never once have been in a truly bad mood since I started this blog, and I always believed that when I did I would wear all black and look cryptic and a bit like Dracula's wife (which funnily enough I do, in a very twisted sort of way.) However, today I proved myself wrong. As soon as I opened my eyes I remembered last night's unfortunate events that ended with a bloody lip and a very swollen mouth. Before you get any silly ideas, no, I did not get into a bar fight and no, I was not helping Harry Potter to save the world (by the way, totally loved the last movie.) Anyway, I had a little accident against some random guy's elbow and when I woke up I wanted to kill him (although last night everything, I said, was fiiine and dandy... Silly me, I should have shouted his brains out...) Anyway... my whole bleeding, swollen "I look like Angelina Jolie... NO NOT IN A GOOD WAY" issue has had me in a foul mood all day but instead of pulling out my gothic attire (one I don't really own, it's not my style), I pulled out my comfy jeans, a long sleeve, lilac tee and my pink converse. In theory I look really cute, which is what I think I was attempting... However my swollen mouth begs to differ. Oh well, what can I do? It's not like if I could wear a very long scarf and cover my mouth like is I was in the Himalayas... could I? -Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment