Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny and b.e.a.uuutiful
Mood: Very happy and pleased with myself

Good morning lab rats (can anyone tell me what film that's from?) What a fine morning. I've just come back from a very health power walk and I am very pleased about it. I concluded I don't need the stupid gym if I'm constant about exercising at home. For starters, it's muuuch cheaper. Second, gyms smell funny and third, I can do all the exercise I want without being monitors by 50 other people who are waiting for the specific machine I'm on!!! So there. Much better to just exercise here. Anyway, my exercise outfit consists of sweatpants that cover my shoes (shapeups, hope they work 'cos they cost a fortune and are absolutely hideous - I look, and feel, like and astronaut) a grubby old tee (I have plenty of those) and a hoodie. So all is good. As for today, I'm not sure what to wear. I have to go to the bank, and then I have a cinema appointment with my mum and aunt at 1:45 to watch Agora which apparently is very good, and then I'm watching the match this evening between Argentina and Costa Rica. So, again, what to wear...? I suppose jeans are a good start, and my beautiful black and white oxfords which I haven't worn is a nice touch... and a black polo neck? hmmm... BRB... 
Ok scrap that. I've chosen something much more... typical hahaha
I wasn't really feeling like squeezing into my black denims so I cancelled the whole outfit and went for cream-color leggins and a poncho. I feel like Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada... Very chic :) Plus it's comfy and very warm, which is great 'cos I have a very slight cold... Nothing to worry about. -Rx 

No comments:

Post a Comment