Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cold and grey and horrible
Mood: Baaah.... cranky, to be honest


So I can't sleep... No big deal, I mean, loads of people don't sleep. It's not like a suffer from insomnia or anything... It's just a phase... YEah, that's it. A phase. Of me not sleeping. And nightmares... I NEED TO SLEEP!!! It's obviously making me wake up all cranky and I hate being cranky. I'm a happy, reborn person who doesn't let anything upset het. Except My dog's really ill, and my car's at the shop, and I have 1000 other worries in my head. However, I need to stay positive, so I've pulled out a really cute cardigan I have which I love to make me feel better. Plus it's the same pattern and colors that I want to paint my new flowerpot I bought for my tree (did you know I have a tree in my room?) so that makes me feel a little better. Of course I paired it up with all my cute but warm winter gear (WINTER GEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER, FANCY THAT...) Anyway, no need to take it out on you lot... HArdly your fault... is it, now? You know what would reaaaly cheer me up today? To go and see the last HP movie again... You hear that?? ;) -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment