Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny
Mood: Excited


I've suddenly realized I've been aufully excited the past few weeks about stuff in general. Today I'm really looking forward to the day's events. First of all, I'm going to have lunch here at my house with my bf which is quite nice. Second, we have tickets with my parents and some friends to go to an acrobatic preformance with the same chinese people who did the aperture for the Olimpics which is really exciting (I hope I don't forget my glasses)... Then we're going for tea some place nice (Raush I hope, it's my fab) and finally we have a friend's boyfriend's b'-day party (who happens to be a friend of my bf (that's how we met)) and after dinner we're going out clubbing and that's what has me most excited of all! I have this great energy today to go dancing and I want to party all night long! :D
Now, this said, I have 2 outfits to put together for today: one for the show, and one for going clubbin'! First one's easy... Any pair of jeans will do, plus a white tank top and a boyfriend fitted shirt over it (I'll leave it open so it looks more casual.) Boots and a cardi and I'm all set. Tonight on the other hand is mych trickier... I could wear nice jeans, or a black denim skirt... or a short dress... hmmm... what to wear, what to wear? Desicions, desicions... God sometimes I have having so many choices. You know? I wouldn't mind working as a personal shopper or even a personal assistant of some famous movie star and chose clothes for her for every occasion, but right now, I Could do with one myself!! Anyway, that's not the point. WHAT TO WEAR?? Any suggestions? I'll RSVP later with what I chose to wear... Till then, I'm open to suggestions... -Rx. 





So I finally went for the black disco look and to tell you the truth, I had a fab time and looked great, I think. I'm very happy with my wardrobe choice for last night... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment