Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Stary, stary niiight...
Mood: Sooo tired...

Must... blog... must... NOT... fall... asleep... zzzzz..... I'm sooooo tired, dunno why though, 'cos I had a really good night sleep, but then I did wake up really early this morning, and I had to do sooo much studying, and then I had to drive 'cos we went out of town for lunch with some close friends, and then we had to come back, and I had to keep studying... and I'm soo full from lunch... And I was about to just drop on my bed and snooze of when I said to myself, MUST BLOG... So here I am. I'm so nice, I know...
Anyway, I was really looking forward to lunch today because I wanted my friends to meet my new car, which as I've mentioned before looks just like a smurf, all blue and with white mirrors and a white roof and it's so cute! Plus the other day I went window shopping ans I say a Smurfette t-shirt which of course I HAD to buy 'cos it goes with my car and then we'd be like wearing matching outfits and I really, REALLY WANTED TO WEAR IT TODAY so I did and it was total bliss and I'm so happy! :D Of course I had to pick the right pair of trainers to go with, becuase I have to save them for special ocassions such as today... So all is well... And now, I'm going to snooze of while I watch a movie with my bf, and probably slip into my pjs in case I don't wake up till tomorrow...


Oh, and for my shoe's sake, here's yesterday's blog pic. Just to keep track and prove: no cheating... -Rx.



No comments:

Post a Comment