Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Julio 20, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cold
Mood: Very happy


I HAVE TOTALLY MADE A COMITTMENT WHICH I WILL NOT BREAK. I WON'T. I only wear about 10% of the shoes I actually have, so as from today, I am going to wear ALL my shoes once before I can repeat a pair. I've decided to start with my beautiful Zara, red mary-jane heels which I never wear for some reason 'cos they're totally comfy and absolutly gorgeous! Anyway, I've paired them with my Forever 21 polkadot t-shirt which I bought in San Fran the first time ever that I walked into F21 and jeans. I'm going shopping with my mum 'cos I really don't fit into most of my jeans, which I've has since for ever.... So shops, here I come. BTW, excuse my absence, totally not my fault the internet went dead... Rx.

PS: Happy 20 DE JULIO COLOMBIAAAA!


......

Considering I had it all done in case The internet did work, I might as well post the image, at least...

July 18... 

No comments:

Post a Comment