Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: SUNNY
Mood: Worried


I have so much to do today. The most important is taking my dog to the vet. He's really old and he's been acting weird, plus I think he's gone completely deaf, which obviously can't be good so first stop, the vet. The I have to take the car to the shop to get something checked, then I have to go to Delta with dad to get some tickets, and then I have to go pick up my lava lamp. Plus I have to study. And... that's it, I  think. Anyway, It's quite a busy day and I started out wearing my denim skirt with grey tights and a white T but now I want to get changed, I'm not sure why. I feel weird and extreemly concious about my legs today. I wish I could wear massive baggies and an oversized t-shirt. Or better yet, stay in my pjs all day... But I can't, and I won't,.... Let me check myself in the mirror one last time before taking any rished decisons... brb... I look(ed) totally cute and adorable and NO, I am in not a cute and adorable mood. I'm more of a -going to a rock concert- mood, so I've changed into black jeans, black leather boots, a hoodie and my denim jacket... Ahhh... MUCH BETTER,,, Good, now that that's settled, it's time to face they day... Wish me luck, I'm going to need it... -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment