Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 6, 2011





OMG I feel terribly guilty. I don't really now what's wrong with me... I have been totally lazy and have no real excuse for the abandonment of my blog, but, I have my feet back on the ground and after a few setbacks, here I am, back on track. Forst of all, I have made a summary of what I've worn and why. Second, here's today's proper entry:







Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Freezing cold 'n cloudy (and sunny)
Mood: Lazy still

I have to admit I've been feeling aufully lazy, to the point where I've even abandoned the gym ,and probably won¿t go back for a while 'cos I need to get a hair treatment done first that stops me from sweating, so no gym till a few feeks from today. I't quite cold today actually, although the sun's just come out. I also feel rather bloated and definitely didn't feel like jeans so I pulled out my pink maxi skirt from F21. I was between this one and the blue and red one, but 4th of July's over so I went for the pink. I'm wearing my furry boots 'cos I'm seriously cold and of course, a plain white T. You know, I have to go out now, but I promise I will behave. ANd this time, I mean it. Trust me. -Rx.




Last day's entries:


July 6


NOT IN A MOOD FOR CLOTHES AT ALL... PLUS IT'S FREEZING...








































July 5


I BOUGTH THIS SHIRT IN A SALE IN ORLANDO AND HAVEN'T ACTUALLY WORN IT YET, PLUS I'M IN A MIX-MATCH ECOFRIENDLY MOOD TODAY...














July 4


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE, AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND IT'S FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASES OVER $50!!!








































July 3


















NEVER FINISHED THE ENTRY AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I WAS FEELING THAT DAY BUT I THINK IT WAS SOEMTHING ALONG THE LINES OF... "ISN'T SHE LOOOVELYYY..." 
(HEHEHE)

No comments:

Post a Comment