Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011



Location: Santa Marta, Colombia
Weather: Supper sunny at day, very clear night
Mood: Chillaxed

God do I love my life... It all passed as a blissful blur, and right now I feel greatful that it did. My dad had an important meating early this morning and the cable guy was coming over to put in the new phone line so he left me at home to supervise. Therefore I didn't do much apart from take a shower and put on a bikini and the most adorable yellow sundress I bought in Orlando (which still had the price tag: $6.50 - HA!) and i stayed lying all morning in my parent's bed watching crap TV and munching breadrolls. Then in the afternoon I headed down to the pool where i sat and read 'till it got dark and then I went upstairs and had another shower (you cannot imagine how hot it is here in the summer) and now I'm headed off to dinner with dad. I'm wearing the most adorable striped dress with bright red sandals, which are a bit smart but hey, if I don't wear them then why did I buy them, right? Anywho, I'm off to dinner, dad's nagging that I'm taking too long! TTYL -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment