Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011



Location: Santa Marta, Colombia
Weather: reaaally sunny until 2 hours ago
Mood: Annoyed

You cannot even begin to imagine how hot it was today. 42°C is WAAAY over the top of my heat limit. I swear I thought I might melt. And still the cable people have done nothing so I spent most of my day lying still in case I did begin to melt, I did it all in one place so I could put myself backtogether and not risk losing any bits and pieces along the way, and after lunch I hit the pool for about an hour. I went back upstairs just in time because on our way to the office with dad the most tremendous thunder storm starting coming douwn over us and I felt a bit like in  the movie TOrnado! (Ok, maybe not in the movie considering I haven't actually seen it, but the Universal Studios ride is close enough - actually, it's even more upcloase and personal because you can actually live it where as the movie you can't and it's with that woman from As Good as it Gets which I can't stand . what's her face... Helen Hunt) Anyway, I'm derailing a bit, point is it was way to hot for clothes but we live in a society where clothes indeed are a social requierment to i popped on a nice hot pink cami-dress I bought in Zara and to go out Forever 21 sandals and leggings (which I then took off in the car again because it's way too hot for leggings, even cropped ones) and it was sooo much better. I never thought I'd say this, but I want to go back to the cold weather where you can dress up warmer if you're cold. Here I can't dress down any further! Rito go home...-Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment