Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy, bummer
Mood: If I were happier I'd explode!


Today is without doubt one of the happiest days of my entire life. I can't believe my beautiful sky blue New Beetle is sitting downstairs in my garage. I was so excited I barely got any sleep! It's sooooooooooooo gorgeous! OMG I'm totally going to die of excessive happiness. But I have to keep proportion and not obsess over it... So in other (related) topics, I've got a lot to do today (in my new car!!). For starters I'm going to go out for lunch (no lunch here), take my printer to get fixed at the shop, pick up some packages (the vase and flower of my VW) and then in the evening I'm having supper with a very close friend who I haven't seen in months even though she lives 2 blocks away from my bf and works 5 blockes away from my house. Anyway, I need to look cute for tonight's reunion with my pal, she's very well dressed and picky, so I've gone for my not so black jeggins, white top, pink cashmere sweater and my pink ballet flats. Added my pink Gucci and a pashmina and I totally look the part. Cute yet casual yet totally glam! I love it. Baby, here I come! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment