Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny 
Mood:

What a beautiful Saturday. It's been all sunny and beautiful al day although it's rained in the afternoon the last couple of days, and fortunately not yet today. I had planned to spend most of my morning at the pool, just sunbathing and reading my book, but things don't always work out like you plan them, do they? What really happened is that I had to come back to the office to finishe some work before I can take the rest of the weekend of, but dad had to have a one-to-one with his secretary about something so I went and had a mani pedi while I waited. Btw, I got a frenchie 'cos I want to totally play the part when I drive my beautiful new car for the first time. Anyway, I'm done now and I'm heading back home to have lunch. Then in the afternoon (oh God I can't wait) I'm off shopping with mum and one of hey best gay friends (gay as in extreeeeeemly happy, not as in queer) 'cos I have to buy wrapping paper for dad's gifts (for father's day tomorrow) and put together a nice menu 'cos I'm cooking tomorrow - although what I think I'll do is just try and re-do my bf's gorgeous mustard and artichoke sauce with pasta, although it's my first time on my own so I might intoxicate my parent's, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Anyway, I'm in my laid back summer Saturday outfit with my striped shorts and a plain white slouch tee. Obviously my Coach swingpack is my number 1 accesory although I'm wearing the cutest sandals that my mum bought for me a couple of months ago all adorned with colorful rocks on the strap. Just kind of a laid back, relaxed yet chic look for a laid back gal like me. Oh God is that the time? No wonder I'm starved! I better call me dad so he can pick me up... No way I'm getting in a grubby cab in this heat! -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment