Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Astonishingly amused....

I have to do this assignment for uni which involves finding companies that design children’s clothes. I don’t know if I told you my bf’s sister is pregnant with her second child and I kind of drifted off the subject for a bit looking at the most adorable “welcome to the world” baby shower gifts that I could get her and the whole search put me in a really sweet, adorable mood. I’m also pretty amused by the news today, just in general. Our country has got some serious issues but it’s all a little funny to me, how people are seriously deranged. Anyway, my whole “I’m feeling so sweet today” mood landed me in my Hollister skinny jeans - which aren’t so skinny anymore since I’ve been going to the gym quite a lot, now they look like baggy jeans… still, never mind… - an old white T (no plans of leaving the house for now) and my silver ballet flats which my mum brought for me from Argentina years ago… I’m also wearing my yogurt-colored sweater and a purple scarf, mainly ‘cos I decided to play dermatologist on my neck and it’s looking pretty nasty. Not that you needed to know that… moving on, I’m also hoping to take out my Juicy Couture tote – actually I’ve been waiting and waiting on these packages from Amazon for weeks, stuff for my new car, like the cutest emergency kit and the vase and flower that originally come with the car but weren’t there when I bought it (but that’s what the internet is for, right?) and they still haven’t arrived. Maybe I’ll just give them (another) quick call… Hold on… HA! They’re hereee!!!!! OMG gotta run, and if I’m really lucky, I’m also going to the cinema tonight! Fingers crossed!!! –Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment