Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011



Location: Santa Marta, Colombia
Weather: SUPER sunny
Mood: mah, I don't feel too good... :(

You know what I'm really, REALLY alergic to? Air conditioning! I mean it's great, right, 'cos I don't melt to death, but it gets all my alergies going so I can't breath properly and I feel icky and horrible... So in order not to freeze to death and catch pneumonia, I'm wearing my white linen pants and a full v-neck tee. I know I've contantly complained about the heat but in the office it's really cold so trousers are alright. BEsides, linen is extreemly fresh and good for the heat (and for keeping away horrible mosquitos away from my legs - I'm starting to look like a corn knob.) Anyway, linen was used by ancient Egyptian to keep cool and protected from the sun, and trust me was it hot in Egypt, so if they could survive, so can I. Although they didn't quite survive did they, in the end? But they were around for long enough, so I'll be fine. Anyway, I'm by the sea so I thought I would give my outfit a bit of a sailor turn by wearing my stiped tee from Old Navy and my blue sandals. Finally, my local handbag to add a bit of culture and couture. And it's just right. Now, I better get back to studying c'os I want to get everything done before the weekend. Turuloo -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment