Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011







Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Colorful, despite the weather


I'm just really glad I washed my car yesterday. It's not exactly raining, but it is pretty cold and cloudy. Despite that, I'm in a really cute mood, if that makes sense, so I'm wearing my grey Tommy Hilfiger dress with a pink sweater underneath so I don't freeze to death, pink tights and my grey boots. I still have a lot to do today... stuff which include going to the gym and running errands. Still, it's fine, I need to get out of the house from time to time or it might just drive me up the walls. I also need an outfit which is warm as well as confortable 'cos I have to queue for a while so high heels are not a good idea today. Besides, flat boots are really cute and comfy. For now, however, it's left over pizza from last night and a coke and then I'm off to do all I have to do before it rains, because I really, really don't want to get wet. -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment