Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Excited

I love surprises (but HATE surprise parties - when they're for me, I love participating in them for other people-). And today I have a huge surprise planned that no one can even start to imagine! It's so exciting! :D I can now tell you since it will be happening any time this hour: my mum's at lunch with all her old buddies from work (old as in from a long time ago, not that they're old) and she has no idea I popped around this morning and left a cake for her so after lunch they'll sing her happy birthday!!! And she has no clue! It's so exciting! :D Anyway, I hope she finds i as fun as me and doesn't disinherit me or anything... Anyway, tonight I have a really cool plan at my bf’s mate’s house ‘cos he’s decided to start his own garage beer and we’re all invited for a round of beer and yummy food so I’m really looking forward to that. Besides, it’s the perfect occasion to look pretty and dress up a bit, so I’m wearing my new red leather skirt which my mum brought for me from Argentina and that I haven’t actually had a chance to wear, yet, and a black turtleneck sweater and my knee high boots. I’ve even done my nails and everything for the occasion. I’m just one of those people who firmly believe you should dress up every occasion you have. If you don’t, then you might as well just stay at home in your pjs. I mean what’s the point of wearing cute clothes if you’re not going to wear them after? And besides, if you’re a little overdressed is so much better than if you’re a little underdressed. For starters, it makes a huge difference in the way you feel, and besides, it’s not like if you’re going to wear a ball gown to a friend’s BBQ, right? Dressing up makes me feel pretty, and feeling pretty makes me happy. And when I’m happy, all is well in the world. For now, I’ve just had lunch and I’m in serious need of a nap. I can get changed into my beautiful beer-tasting, food-flavoring later… ta-taaa –Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment