Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011

Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny ans bright and beautiful 
Mood: Hopeful


Everything this week's gone totally wrong... Everything's upside down (hence  the picture)... It's just so confusing... However...


OMG. Just a few more hours and I'll have my car! I'm way too excited. I need to sit down. Ok, so here's the deal: I haven't blogged because I literally have had no time... not even to eat lunch. RIght now it's cooking as we speak, but before... Anyway, I needed to look nice today, grwon up and propper 'cos I was going to get all the paperwork dome for my car, but as usual, I wasn't about to overdo it, so I popped on a pair of smart jeans with my plain white tee ;) (wink, wink) and i smartened it up with accesories ans heels. Bravo, Rito, bravo! God it was totally worth it. I was even called, Mrs., which I wasn't sure if I was fond of, but whatever. Point it, my wardrobe's saved the day once more! Now, gotta check on my lunch before I burn the house down (yes, almost like the 3 little pigs... but not quite). -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment