Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny
Mood: Excited

Good morning bloggers and please excuse my absence the last few days. If I'm going to be quite honest, I needed a break. Even fashion blogging can be exhausting and get to you sometimes, you know... Point is, I'm back and it's a wonderful, sunny day and I have a lot to do today. Today is one of those days when you realize you’ve grown up and you have to go out and face the world, if you know what I mean. For starters I have to go to the bank to talk business so I can't exactly go wearing an overall and pigtails, they'll think I'm 9 and won't take me seriously. On the other hand, I don't want to look dressed up for the occasion, I don't want them to perceive be as an over doer, which I'm not. So, I've picked out a nice round neck top with blue jeggins and my beige suede boots. Paired it up with my taupe handbag and a beige cardigan and a very subtle touch, a small pearl necklace, you know, just to portray a few more years (I look 12, trust me.) So, wish me luck and let’s hope I can get everything done and wash my car before the weather changes its mind and hides my beautiful sunny day! –Rx.    

No comments:

Post a Comment