Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy, then sunny, then cloudy, then sunny, now... Cloudy
Mood: Nervous

I have no idea what I'm so nervous about. It's going to be fine. This is ridiculous. So my car needs some maintenance, it's only normal; I mean it's a 10 year old car!! I'm being ridiculous! Still, I feel they're about to say something horrible, which is totally not true. So stop it. In any case I feel a bit defensive so I'm wearing all black like a crow. It makes me feel stronger somehow. Ok not ALL black, my jeans are blue. But still. The black leather jacket and the black boots suggest I own a Harley and not a baby blue New Beetle... Oh God I'm going to be sick... Rx. 

PS. As far as the weekend goes, I had a bit of a crisis with my blog, mainly cos I was absorbed by laziness... But just a quick summary:
Saturday: Pink tee and pink Converse - day at the shop with the car
Sunday: White peasant tee and brown knee high boots - day at the countryside for lunch
Monday: Holiday - slept in most of the day, then put on a really cute gray and pink dress and black boots and went out for lunner (lunch/dinner) ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment