Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: dunno, don't care
Mood: Down in the dumps...

This week's gone totally wrong. It was supposed to be one of the happiest weeks of my life, mainly because I was supposed to pick up my new car this morning and by now I should be sitting in it, driving around town feeling completely glam and fab and.... well I'm not. I had to get a stupid migraine today of which I am only now recovering and so I couldn't pick up my car and because of stupid local traffic regulations that means I have to wait 'till Thursday and it sucks BIG TIME... I mean I know it's not thaaaat big a deal, it's not like I'm never gonna have it, I've just waited so long and I was so excited... Anyway, I'm in a really low mood and tonight I'm babysitting my bf's niece so I popped on jeans and a tee and my new pink converse to cheer me up a bit. I'm not too worries what I look like really, I just feel like taco bell and a good movie....Let's just hope tomorrow is a better day...Rx.

PS. just for the record and the purpose of this investigation, I wore trackies and an oversized jumper yesterday 'cos I'm full of mosquito bites and anything remotely tighter would have driven me up the walls... Didn’t blog 'cos I couldn't sit still thinking I was getting my car today... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment