Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Super Sunny
Mood: Even more excited than yesterday

What a bright, bright, sunshiny daaay! I've taken my sweet time posting today's blog because I had to go out before the weather changed to photograph my car (which I'm selling...) But the stupid battery  on the camera decided to die on me so TG for BBs. Anyway, I'm in a bright mood despite mi slightly gothic outfit, it wasn't supposed to turn out that way when I got dressed this morning but i wanted something bright and peppy! So i was going to wear my red v-neck with jeans but then I thought, oh what the hell, i always wear jeans and then if I go to the gym later all I have to do is change my boots for trainers and pull off my dress and I'm all set... Very smart of me, I know. ;) Anyway, I better have lunch and get reading if I'm going to get all my work done in time for my bf's soccer match this evening! ta-taaa -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment