Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy and cold
Mood: Bored with my hair "issue"


Another month come and gone... God time flies when you're having fun. And when you're not... They say it's an age issue, that the older you get, the faster time just swoops by... Which is crazy because I'm only... Well, I'm in my 20s. In the golden years, right? And still, I feel Christmas was like last week and before you know it, hey! It's Christmas, again, and again... and again? Anyway, I hadn't really psted my blog today because I was fairly more occupied with prior duties such as studying. That's right. Vacas over and I'm hitting the books, not literally (I'll break my hand...) yOU KNOW, i'VE BEEN REALLY DISTRACTED TODAY... excuse the block letter... I'm dazed off into a faraway land in my mind, like a swurling spirral which I have fallen into and has tranced me... permenantly.... -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment