Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy - WHY ISN'T IT RAINING!!
Mood: Totally blessed


Ok, so why would I want it to be raining, right? Easy - because I bought the most adorable, red plaid rain booties yesterday, which believe it or not are brandless and only cost me about $30.000 COP ($15 USD) and I just HAD to wear them today! I mean helloooo! They are sooo cute! But of course, m'dear, it's not stupid raining. Anyway, it is quite cloudy and cold so with any luck, RAIN! hahaha I'ts a bit silly but whatever. SO since I had to wear me booties, I also picked out my new Zara, light blue jeans, my wrap-around Old Navy tee and a black cardi so I don't look like a Christmas tree. And mum's let me borrow her plaid scarf to match my boots so it's all PARFAIT! I'm so happy, plus I'm on summer holiday starting today and for 2 weeks so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the day... Ok, I'm totally NOT going to just sit here! I'm going out, so people will see my new boots and uuu and aaa at them. I'm also suposed to be having lunch with my dear B but he's covered it work so who knows! Anyway, I'm gonna hit the streets and it'll be just me, my booties, my Beetle and Jet Joan enjoying the day! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment