Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Sleeeeepy


Maybe it's becuase my uncle broughtly brownies last night (which btw were shaped like tiny ginger bread people, totally adorable)... I don't know, but I woke up with a very strong determination to wear brown today. I would have happily worn a pair of 3 layer, flake Minnetonka boots, except I don't own one... yet. So I did the best I could by wearing my Minnetonka flats instead, with my Minnetonka handbag and a brown tee. It's close enough I guess. Oh and my matching Minnetonka headband. hehehe. When I was dressed head to toe like a North American city-modern Pocahontas, I have to say, I was quite pleased. It looked just right. Too bad about the boots though, but never mind, my flats are totally fab, too! FOr now I need a little nap, cos later I have yoga and then I have dinner with B and his family to celebrate their new office, which is totally awsome and I'm so proud of him, I wouldn't miss it for the world! So... Z z Z z Z z Z z.... -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment