Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: CLoudy, hopefully not rainy
Mood: Totally GG


OMG I'm in a total Gossip Girl cast mood today. No idea why but I feel super fashion. Kind of like Serena but without the mole and the minidress. You know, a wise woman once said that every morning when you wake up you say a little prayer. After all, you never know what your day may hold. Well, remember how I told you about my package from DSW being sent back to Ohio and that it would be sent back to me imidiately? Well, wrong answer girls, turns out one they get the package back, they'll give me a full refund and my order will be lost for ever. Well, wrong again, becuase when my package contains the anniversary edition of the DSW handbag (only 50 were made), I'm getting what I paid for. So I spent for ever calling here and there until I fibnally convinced the girl on the other side of the phone, I had to get my handbag. So the shoes won't be returned, who cares, I can always get another pair later. But my precious handbag, is well on it's way home to mamma. And I know I suold like a total selfish - rhymes with witch- but I'm getting what I wanted to beggin with and which is rightfully mine - it's called perseverance. Keep up with the progam! (I learned it from my mum, btw). And FYI, green pants are not emo when you pair them up with a gorgeous pair of strappy pumps and an oversized black handbag. So like I mentiones before on my neon entry, don't be afraid of color; it's not afraid of you. -Rx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment