Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Rainy
Mood: PIssed off, yet relieved


I was wondering what was taking so long. I bought the cutest UGG cardi boots in order to get a DSW aniversary handbag for free and that was a month ago ad still no package. So I tracked my package down (by then I was pretty pissed off) and found out it was sent back becuase I typed my address in wrong. SIlly me. hahaha. So now I'm wating for DSW to reply saying it's all going to be fine and that my package is well on it's way. Stupid typos. Anyway, it's raining, and not met, may I add, so I decided it was time to wear my pink UGGs or this  terribly cold weather. So pink boots meands pink everything else, right? Pink tee, pink cardi, pink umbrella even. SO cute. I'm all pink and set to go into the rain! Well, not into, I'll catch a cold. But you know what I mean. I'm going textile shopping with Auntie Uga, so I need to be warm. God, I love pink, don't you? -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment