Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Suprisingly sunny, considering I was told it would rain today
Mood: Icky


Have you ever felt uncomfortable withyourself? Weill that's exactly how I feel, like I need another shower (yes, I did shower today...) Dunno why. However that's not how I felt this morning, when I got dressed. Actually I felt a bit like Hillary Duff in Material Girls, tré, tré chic! hahaha. So I have these gorgeous denim heels which I never wear because with jeans they're a bit too much and I don't know what else to combine them with, so they just sit in my shoe cubbard and look cute. Today however is my auntie Uga's b-day, the perfect ocasion for that bit too much, and as I was a total Duff knock out, why not. I paired it up with my peasant shirt 'cos I actually wanted a blue shirt to match my shoes, but blue shirt, blue jeans and blue shoes and I might as well would have shown up at the smurf premiere. So I went for white and loose instead... :) -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment