Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 13, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cold and cloudy
Mood: Where's the off button? 


OMG my head is killing me. Not that I have a headache, just a tiny, little hangover that I wish would go away. One on my bf's best and closest friends is leaving on Wednesday to go and live in the States so we went out clubbing last night as our last night out all of us, and we had an awsome time... but this, today, is the end result. YEsterday I wore 2 pairs of shoes, btw: gray boots during the day, and nude, tiny kitten heels to go dancing, so I guess that takes care of that. I have to admit, I wasn't really sure weather that counted as wearing them but I guess it did, and for quite a long time. Let's see... I wore the boots from 9 to 6, that's 9 hours and I wore the kitten heels from 7ish till around 3, that's 8 hours... so yes, I guess I can say I burned both ends of the stick with them shoes... hehehe. Now today's outfit is a whole 'nother story. First of all, hangover = no bright colors, I might be sick. Second, comfort above fashion. So, I ended up with this: Zara jeggings, white T, white slocuh sweater (reaaaally old one) and my UGGs... Nothing extraordinary, and another one bites the dust... -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment