Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy witha hint of sunshine
Mood: I'm better now...


So I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, literally, who cares? It's happened to all of us, one time or another. As the day goes by my mood gets better and better. For starters, I had a many-pedi, which according to Margo is the one thing that cheers girls up, no matter what. Second, I'm going out on a date tonight! And no, before you wonder, I have not broken up with B... Far from it. We're more in love than ever. Only that well you get into routine and you stop going out on dates. Well, tonight we're having a proper date. Technically he should be picking me up, but we're doing it the other way around for timing reasons. But we're going out for dinner and a movie which is FAB! So, I want to look fab. Adn the bottom line is always, ALWAYS Chanel. So I've paired it up with my gold ballet flats which I bought in London 10 years ago 'cos it was pouring rain and I got soked and I needed dry shoes in order to avoid pneumonia and whatever.... Those shoes, with my gold Vanessa Bruno sweather which I also bought in London aaages ago and my black leather jacket. You might wonder why today's blog picture is a little different. Well, I was thinking and in order for you to understand me and my sometimes bizzare fashion predicaments, I thought you should know me better. Me meee. What I like the most in different areas of life. I mean that also directs people's chosings fo fashion right? So here's to me, and my likes. :) -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment