Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 10, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: They said it wouldn't rain... Stupid weather people
Mood: WAY TOO HAPPY


It's really late (11pm) and I'm totally happy 'cos my bf got his new office today, and we spent most of the day there just kind'a organizing and hangin' around and it was so perfect. I'm so proud of him. Them we went out for celebration dinner with friends and that was even better. SO all in all it was a good day. Today's events, however, had nothing to do with my outfit. I actually wanted to wear a skirt, (really badly) but I left it for Friday, so I hope I'm still in my mood skirt by then. I actually had a conversation yesterday during lunch with my aunt about tights. Opaque tights, to be exact. You see, she reaaaaaally loves them, and therefore she got me going, and now I have a pair in every color. Point is mum got her like 4 pairs for her b-day from this awsome place called welovecolors.com which is totally fab and they do solid colors and stripes! And since I've just told you, I have a pair in every color, I told my aunt I wanted a pair of navy and white stripy ones, which would look totally cute with my navy and white tee (which I'm wearing today) and a denim skirt. So, all in all, I woke up today and wow! I wanted to wear my navy and white t-shirt too! Coincidence? Dunno but I had to choose something and since I was, am, determined to leave the skirt for Friday, well here I am, wearing all Navy! -Rx. 


*Dun't know why it didn't publish last night, sorry! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment