Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: dunno
Mood: Down a bit...

I'm in NO mood for bloggin... Things haven't been looking very bright today, specially since England just lost a place to the next phase to the Under 20 World Cup... Stupid England... Anyway, just for the record, not that you need to know, I wore a very oversized skirt today because I was in NO mood for jeans, or trousers of any sort that reminded me that I need to go back to the gym, except I have no gym partner... But that's not the point. I wanted to dedicate today to my shoes. Like I promised I have been really good not repeating shoes and today is day 15 of me being completly honest. (it would be day 16 except I had a horrible migrane yesterday so I wore no shoes to bed...)
Anyway, here's a little summary of what's been going on shoewise I I hope to be able to resume my bog duties as followed early tomorrow... For now, turuluuu... -Rx. 


No comments:

Post a Comment