Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: I'M ON VACAAAAAAATION!!!!


Ok I'm not on vacation, but I do have a 2 week break from uni which is just as good, 'cos I seriously need it. You have no idea how much work I keep getting and everytime I have to read more, and research more, and do more, which is great except it's exausting... Anyway, I'm on my 2 week break and I'm starting off by having lunch at B's aunt's house 'cos her son just got back, so I'm really looking forward to that. It is a family lunch so I have to look half descent but I don't want to look like I'm over-doing it either. So after a long hour's thought I put together a pair of really dark, skinny blue jeans, a white flowery top and matching shoes! Totally casual and cute, plus I'm wearing my St. John's Bay chunky cardigan and my grandmother's vintage handbag which is a totally nice touch, I think. So, looking totally fab, I'm going to take my dog out for a small Sunday walk before lunch! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment