Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy and cold, as usual
Mood: Really excited


Ok, this is going to sound ridiculous but I'm really excited about some stuff I just got that I bought on the internet. I love opening boxes, even though I know what's inside becuase it kind of feels like Christmas, and well... CVhristmas is my favorite season of the year. I mean, who's isn't? "It's beginning to look a t lot like Christmaaas, everywhere you gooo..." lalalala... Ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? Any, now that my mid-year x-mas is here, I better go pick up the pieces. But all that isn't really relevant to how I picked my outfit today, although it does help I'm bursting with happiness. If not I probably would care less about what I look like. Point is, I have a birthday party tonight at a friend's house and everyone will be there so... what to wear? (OK, I'M STILL IN MY PJS!, you got me) THINK... THINK... THINK... AHA! I've got it! I'm so brilliant....
Ok, Zara jeans, black tank, colorblock turtleneck (F21) and my gorgeous new-ish sparly black shoes!!! As it happens I thought "think shoes.. think shoes..." and tadaaaa! hahaha brilliant. And yes, I have taken a certain liking for my Chanel handbag... Your point? It's a phase... It'll pass... NOT! -Rx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment