Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny
Mood: Bad ass chic


I have no idea what's gotten into me but I'm in a total Kat Stratford, I'm a bad ass chic and I don't give a f**k mood today. Just now I got in from running some erands and I was listening to Joan Tett and her Bad Reputation as loud as my speakers would go just kind of bobbing my head in a rock concert style and wishing traffic wouldn't exist at all! Maybe it's because I didn't get much sleep last night but I'm sooo drowsy and tired and bad ass! hahaha... Anyway, I went for the whole black tee, leather jacket look and I "used" my fav. boots card. I mean, being a bad ass doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood or anything, so I figured today was as good a day as any. And it was totally worth it; they totally played the part. I did have to run erands still, but I felt like that scene of 10 things I hate about u when Kat arrives at school and Cameron sees her for the first time and she just looks so "so waht? what r u staring at a**h**e!!??!!" Oh God is good to me... Anyway, now I need a "kat nap" before Yoga or I might fall asleep at Namaste.... Kat nap... he.he.he... get it? -Rx. 

DOn't give a damn about my reputation... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI

No comments:

Post a Comment