Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Happy


I'm going out for coffee and then to pick up my car, and for some reason I have developed a sudden cold I DID NOT have planned. Anyway, I'm pretty excited 'cos I'm going to the cinema later and then to have a nice cup of tea at this adorable cupcake place round the corner from the cinema with my mum and aunt, so that's pretty nice. A girld day of cinema and tea is great for the soul, wouldn't you agree? Tonight however I've cancelled every possible plan I had 'cos I want to stay in and snuggle with my boy. He's been working sooo hard, he deserved a night in of total relaxation. I'm feeling really pink so I pulled out my flamingo tank which I haven't work for over a year (I know this because I bought it in London when I went to Hult and haven't worn it since I got back, a year ago...) and a pink cardi my bf gave me which is 3 sizes too big but which I totally adore!! Coach handbag and converse, again, very Hollywood, and I'm all set. Achuu. Crap. Cold, cold, GO AWAY! I mean, it's TGIF, right? -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment