Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: CLOUDY
Mood: Happy


What would happen if Blair Waldorf had been born Blair Smith and she hadn't been a NY Upper East Side fashionista? I'm pretty sure she would have still craved fashion, and she would still be aware of the latest fashion trends. She would even still wear couture. She just wouldn't wear $5000 dresses to take a troll in the park, or 10 inch stilletos to walk downtown, or be bffs with Anna Wintour. So I did a little social experiment, and I concluded if Blair Smith (N'ae Waldorf) was to get dressed this fine (ok not sooo fine, but whatever, it sounds better) morning, she would wear exactly this:
Jeans: Black
T-shirt: Royal blue v-neck  
Cardi: Black wrap-around
and of course, once again... CHANEL. Thank you Coco. Rx.

PS. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY BFF D, WHO BROUGHT ME TO LOVE GOSSIP GIRL AS MUCH AS I DO, AND WHOM WITH I USED TO WATCH IT EVERY SUNDAY MORNING WHILE WE PASSED OUT FROM THE EXTREME HANGOVER WITH ICE COLD COKE AND ACHING FEET. Miss u D, my very own Blair!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment