Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny, yay!
Mood: Happy yet disappointed


Some very lucky sod won the national lotery last night. I hope he/she wasn't 90 years old and din't die of a stroke like poor old Ned Devine. That would be most unfortunate. So that's a bummer. Anyway, it's ok, it just wan't my time to win. But I will, one day... I hope. Anyway, moving to greener pastures, my green trouseres were quite the sensation yesterday, and although I'm feeling far less bitchy today, I'm still in a high mood for fashion. But what to wear? The eternal question, right? Well, today I'm ina "let's go to the country club, daaarling..." mood, so I picked out a purple polo shirt (I totally have to by more at Aeropostale, it fits really well) and a little urban touch, mu purple $5 flats!! You didn't rhink I'd forgotten them, did you? So chic. LAt time I wore this polo shirt I wore it with grey... But I'm not in a very grey mood, really... Black? I wore black yesterday. hmmm... Duuh I'm such a dummy! Obviously my Coach handbag (the colorful one, not to gloat but I do have two, don't I... hehehe). As war as this blog goes, I'm ready to mambo! Although... I have to confess, I did kind of had an outfit plan for today, which I didn't get to wear because I had a missing link... I wanted really badly to wear my black and white Oxfords which mum bought for me, but I couldn't because my brilliant outfit included black opaque tights of which I have non because they ripped and... Anyway, I'll get a pair today, I hope, so my plan will be complete! Muahaha... hehehehe... SOrry. I really don't know what's gotten into me... -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment