Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: T'was sunny, now it's kinda cloudy... dunno
Mood: owww my tummy!!!


Ok, so most of you will probably agree I'm sharing a tad too much information, but the point of this blog is the why? when? where? not my social life - but as the two are obviously bonded, deal wwith it. It's that time of the month... again! and therefore I am in no mood for tight jeans that I can bearly sit in. I didn't blog yesterday not becuase of lack of time, which is my general excuse, but because I had a serious fashion fall-out (which btw ended up quite nicely, as it turns out.) Anyway, I wasn't aware of what was going to happen to my body today (get all bloated like a balloon) so I obviously didn't fit in my skinny red F21 jeans, and that made me through a huge tantrum (at my wardrobe, no one got hurt, I promise) and I ended up wearing a comfy skirt and of course, a white tee - so comforting it kills me... Anyway, I also wore my new YAY cowgirl boots which would have acredited an awsome blog entry but at the en of the day they made me very happy, which really, is the most important bit of all. Today started out normal, so I pulled out my comfy jeans, the first tee I could lay my hands on and since it was sunny and I had to do quite a bit of footing, my white semi-loafers which I adore and I don't wear much due to the rain (eww wet feet.) Ran my morning erands just fine, got home, had lunch, changed into sweatpants (I am in NO mood for leaving the comfort of my cozy home) and all is well (that and lots and lots of tea, and a hot water bottle, and my stuffed whale.) I've finished classes for the day do I'm hittling the sack (no, I'm not going to sleep) just watch some telly 'till B get's here. God my tummy hurts. Thank God for sweatpants, huh? -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment