Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011


Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: HOT!
Mood: much better

Yesterday was one of the most amazing days ever. I don't onyl love Magic Kingdom, I love it with my bf. It was so sweet how he tool pictures with me and all the Disney princesses, and how we rode on everything (except the teacups, I was in no mood for teacups) and then at night we watched the fireworks right up front by the castle... It was pretty amazing. By the end of it I was exausted and I fell asleep in the car, but it was really really a great day. It was all so romantic and magical... Nothing beats Magic Kingdom, I'll give you that... Today however, we're giving Disney a break and we're off to Universal Studios. Last time we were here my bf won me a HUMONGOUS stuffed bird which I had to leave behind because it practically took up an extra seat on the plane, but now... well now that he has a house in Orlando e can win me a HUGE price again and I can just leave it here :D Of course I don't want a giant bird this time... now I want a giant dog instead... I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. For now, we need to get to the park. I'm wearing a tribal print skirt from Forever 21 which I bought on Saturday and a yellow tank so when we go on the Popeye water boat ride and I get all soaked up, I don't automatically enter the white, wet t-shirt contest, and of course, trainers... No Wore sandals for me, thank- you'p! Oh, and sunblock... lots and lots of sunblock... My shoulders are red enough! Sorry so short today, btw, I really gotta get going if I want my day's worth! Maybe we can go to Bubba Gump for dinner at the Universal City walk and then catch a movie... They say Water for Elepahnts s pretty good... We'll see... - Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment